HIL-GLE MIND ROT MODERN THRILLS QUALITY CREATIVE NEWSSTAND FICTION UNIT WONDERBLOG Shy people can contact us directly via email at Wunker2000 at Yahoo dot com.


Comments Invited! Currently Moderated.

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Breaking Radio Silence

We have a pair of new posts in the offing plus (possibly) a few more WDMA updates on the way.


This blog is not about politics. But. I feel moved to weigh in on a subject that is moving the moment.

Donald Trump was not my choice of President.  I wasn't too thrilled with the other choice, either. When Trump won, by whatever means he won by, I was willing to give the guy a chance.  Some of his ideas did not make me gag. And you never know, sometimes organizations and institutions can be improved by a little outside thinking, no matter how out of the box creative or seemingly destructive it might be. We only have one President. We should all hope he does well.

I'm done.

He sucks.

I personally know several people who would make a better President than Donald J. Trump. I could have said this about W also, but to be honest, W was marginally qualified and my personal acquaintances are not.

Donald J Trump is less accomplished and less qualified to be President than several of my pals. And that doesn't really say much about my pals.  I would make a better President than this clown. I've never even thought that before.

My dick would make a better President than Trump. My dick would not insult the Germans and the Australians.  My dick would not cheer on Le Pen. My dick would not get anywhere near Marine Le Pen. And my dick would certainly not attempt to start a war with North Korea.

Optimally the President of the United States should be a great man. And if not great, they should at least be good men. As several administrations have proven, the country can survive a lot of all thumbs handling. Our survival does not depend on the executive's personal greatness or goodness. I certainly would have no objections to simple growing pains or the occasional stumble. But when someone cannot perform up to the remedial standards of my dick, they have to go.

We are on the resistance train from here on out,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search the Wonderblog!

Blog Archive

COMMIT TO INDOLENCE!

COMMIT TO INDOLENCE!
Ajax Telegraph, Chicago IL