HIL-GLE MIND ROT MODERN THRILLS QUALITY CREATIVE NEWSSTAND FICTION UNIT WONDERBLOG Shy people can contact us directly via email at Wunker2000 at Yahoo dot com.


Comments Invited! Currently Moderated.

Friday, February 11, 2022

WE are BACK and ready for business (almost)

 

“His motives are still unknown but the administration believes it was some kind of a lapse in sanity.” 



We are open for business. I am open. I am in business. It’s taken a while. Several thousands of my dollars have been incinerated. But I am now here.

What separates my being in business from not being in business is actually fairly slight. From a NASDAQ perspective, I’ve been in business for decades. I could have sold oodles of stock by now, if only I had focused on writing a 530 page prospectus as opposed to a 530 page role-playing game. Both are forms of fiction, and generally the kind it’s not so much fun to read. With a prospectus, you just wave the thing around and the money just rolls in. It’s like Kickstarter, but for adults. With role-playing games, you have to produce the thing. That doesn’t mean writing it. That means having it printed in a saleable condition.

And thus I mark the start of this new venture. I now possess saleable product. I beat my own deadline by a couple of months. There are still a few warts which I will need to prune as I go along, but we are ready to set sail for high retail and wholesale adventure.

The plan now is to introduce the game at a convention and then start a short tour. I am also going to do some footwork locally. It’s a vast test to see how much of what I think I know I really know. I hate this part, however that is where the rubber meets the road.

My next step is setting up a payment system so that people can buy these wonderful games from me online.

All of this fun will be announced here and hopefully in short order. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search the Wonderblog!

Blog Archive

COMMIT TO INDOLENCE!

COMMIT TO INDOLENCE!
Ajax Telegraph, Chicago IL