HIL-GLE MIND ROT MODERN THRILLS QUALITY CREATIVE NEWSSTAND FICTION UNIT WONDERBLOG Shy people can contact us directly via email at Wunker2000 at Yahoo dot com.


Comments Invited! Currently Moderated.

Thursday, September 22, 2022

Replated Edition in the offing

 We will have an update on our conventions in a few days.  Sadly we have had a spate of illness over the past few weeks which has had our fundies in a bunch.  Hopefully I can catch up shortly. 

While I am generally satisfied with the retail edition of Weird Detective Mystery Adventures, there are two sections which I have felt the need to revise.  The revision is more in the realm of presentation than content.  My issues are with the SUPERCAR section and the section on FANTASTIC SUBSTANCES. 


The SUPERCAR section lacked visuals, which I have manufactured over time.  Now that I have a critical mass of suck, I was able to replate  the pages.  We will publish all of the changed pages here, in case anyone wants to update their edition.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search the Wonderblog!

Blog Archive

COMMIT TO INDOLENCE!

COMMIT TO INDOLENCE!
Ajax Telegraph, Chicago IL