HIL-GLE MIND ROT MODERN THRILLS QUALITY CREATIVE NEWSSTAND FICTION UNIT WONDERBLOG Shy people can contact us directly via email at Wunker2000 at Yahoo dot com.


Comments Invited! Currently Moderated.

Thursday, August 18, 2022

Print Ad Reveal

 I am not entirely happy with it. But this is largely how it will appear.



More on our time at Gencon coming soon!



I'm a little more happy with this. 




I think this is my winner. Now I have to do a color version of it. 


I'm not sure if I am letting my poor interaction with the artist get the better of me. (Not my cover artist Mike Taylor. He's a saint. The guy who did the Wally Wood imitation gave me the run around.) I may use this also. But I am not capable of coloring it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search the Wonderblog!

Blog Archive

COMMIT TO INDOLENCE!

COMMIT TO INDOLENCE!
Ajax Telegraph, Chicago IL